- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Furman PST-2+6 Power Station Series AC Power Conditioner
- Write a Review
- 430887 000000000 430887000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Furman PST-2+6 Power Station gives you the high protection level of Furman power conditioning and features advanced surge suppression with zero g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Protects your equipment from AC noise and distortion, keeping your signal clean.
The Furman PST-2+6 Power Station gives you the high protection level of Furman power conditioning and features advanced surge suppression with zero ground contamination.
Today's overworked, outdated power grid delivers poor quality AC power. When connecting sensitive equipment to regular power outlets, AC noise masks and distorts critical signal information which cripples performance. This is why it's more important that ever to purify or clean the AC powering your sensitive audio/video equipment with a power conditioner like the Furman PST-2+6. It has advanced surge protection with zero ground contamination, cable/satellite and Telco connectors, an audible alarm to indicate excessive power surges-all in a compact unit so you can place it where you need it most.
For over 30 years, Furman has pioneered the development of AC power products for the most demanding audio, video, and broadcast professionals. With Furman's PST-2+6 Power Station you reap the benefits of high-quality power purification and top-notch surge protection.
- Advanced surge suppression with zero ground contamination
- Offers superior protection over a standard power strip
- Cable/satellite and Telco connectors deliver advanced protection
- Audible alarm indicates excessive power surge
- Compact design enables discrete placement
- One-year limited warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship
No need to live in fear. Get it on with this Power Station Series AC Power Conditioner. Order now!
- Power consumption: 6W for display and control circuits independent of actual load
- AC noise attenuation: Transverse (Differential) Mode: > 40dB from 150kHz-100MHz
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.7" x 11.75" x 5"
- Transient voltage surge suppression: 120 VAC-fused MOV shunt protection L-N, Telco, Cable/Satellite (less than .1dB insertion loss)
- AC current capacity: Input-15 Amps capacity required
- Output-15 amps RMS (Maximum, all outlets combined-continuous)
- Outlets: 8 filtered outlets
- Safety agency listing: C-UL (UL standard #1449, #1363)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.