Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT(12/2 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
SUN(12/3 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Furman Standard Power Conditioner/Sequencer, 15A, Remotetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Rack mounted multi-outlet power supply with protection features.
The rear outlets have space enough to accommodate even the bulkiest isolated power supplies and front panel LEDs keep you informed of essential functions.
- Standard level AC protection and filtering
- Six sequenced rear panel outlets (in 3 groups), two unswitched rear panel outlets, and one front panel unswitched outlet
- Momentary and Maintained sequencing via rear panel terminal block or front panel switch (momentary only)
- All settings and configurations available on rear panel
- 15 amp rating
- Three year limited warranty
Order today to clean up your cartage and stage clutter.
Standard Power Conditioner/Sequencer, 15A, Remote Specifications:
- Maximum Output Current: 15 amps, 120 VAC (thermal breaker)
- AC Receptacles: Convenience Outlet (Front Panel): 1 un-switched NEMA 15-5R
- Rear Panel Outlets: 2 un-switched NEMA 5-15R (1 duplex)
- 6 Sequenced Outlets: NEMA 5-15R (3 duplexes, each controlled by separate relay)
- AC Surge Protection: Merit class (sacrificial)
- Protection Modes: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage (spike protection)
- Operating Voltage: 130 V RMS (max continuous)
- Max Clamp Voltage: 500 V peak
- Peak Impulse Current: 12,000 amps
- Energy Rating: 225 joules
- Filtering: Standard level Pi LCR filter (AC)
- Noise Attenuation: > 26 dB, 100 kHz to 1 MHz
- Operating Temperature Range: 5 C (40 F) to 40º C (105º F)
- Humidity Range: < 90% rH (relative humidity)
- Switch: Front panel, sequence (ON, OFF)
- Circuit Breaker: Front panel, push to reset (thermal)
- Front Panel Indicators: Delay 1, delay 2, delay 3, power, protection OK
- Dip Switches: 12V Mode on/off, GND mode on, momentary/maintained (rear panel)
- Potentiometer: Rear panel, time calibration fine tune delay adjust
- Remote Terminal: +5-30 VDC In, 12 VDC (12 mA) out
- Phoenix type 4-pin connector with screw terminals; +12V, STAT, REM, GND (class 2 wiring)
- Dimensions: 19.00 x 8.75 x 1.75" (482.60 x 222.30 x 44.50 mm)
- Weight: 7.00 lb (3.18 kg)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.