- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gator Flight Pro TSA Series ATA Molded Electric Guitar Case
- Write a Review
- #J56476 000001000 J56476000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Tour grade case with snug fit. Travel with confidence. As air travel gets more and more restrictive on space availability, musicians end up having to...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
TSA-approved hardshell case for electric guitar.
Tour grade case with snug fit. Travel with confidence. As air travel gets more and more restrictive on space availability, musicians end up having to check their instruments. Do not do it without a quality tour case. This is perfect for common non-symmetrical dual cutaway electrics.
- Designed to fit common asymmetrical dual cutaway electrics
- ATA, molded, military-grade polyethylene outer shell
- TSA-approved locking center latch, ideal for air travel
- EPS protective foam interior nest
- Thick black plush interior
- Extended reach protective neck cradle
- Ergo-grip injection molded handle
- Surface-mounted impact diversion latch housing, red release trigger
- Black powder-coated hardware and continuous valance
SG tour case. Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Poor Quality
Comments about Gator Flight Pro TSA Series ATA Molded Electric Guitar Case:
I bought one of these cases a couple of years ago for my LTD MH350, but have since used that case for my Fender Strat. I decided to buy another one of these for the LTD but I have been disappointed. My parents shipped the guitar to me in this new case and somehow during shipping it took a hit, the guitar slammed so hard against the inside of the case that the point of the headstock went right through it the outside plastic. There was hardly any foam where the headstock would sit. The quality is not what I normally expect from Gator. The TSA locks changed and they feel flimsy and weak. I will be returning this case and exchanging it for something else.