- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gator G-Tour M15 ATA Microphone Flight Case
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 545868 000000000 545868000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gator G-Tour M15 ATA Microphone Case has a 9-ply marine-grade plywood shell and with 1mil polyethylene exterior construction. The extruded alumin...Click To Read More About This Product
Protect those precious mics!
The Gator G-Tour M15 ATA Microphone Case has a 9-ply marine-grade plywood shell and with 1mil polyethylene exterior construction. The extruded aluminum valance is tongue and grooved for total roadworthiness. This mic flight case also features triple-plated, chromed heavy-duty hardware, red Penn Elcom recessed MOL twist latches, and spring-loaded rubber-gripped handles. Holds 15 microphones in padded individual microphone drop compartments. The case also provides plenty of space for accessories, cables, wireless transmitters, batteries, and clips.
- 15 foam-padded microphone drops
- Large space for accessories
- Recessed latches and handles
- Plywood construction
- Solid propylene exterior
- Tongue and groove extrusion aluminum valance
- Heavy-duty chromeplated hardware
- Reinforced corners for ultimate protection
- Red Penn Elcom recessed MOL twist latches and spring-loaded rubber-gripped handles
Put in the cart and experience real peace of mind next time you transport gear!
- Exterior dimensions: 19-9/10"W x 10-9/10"H x 15-2/5"D
- Mic drop depth: 5.25"
- Interior dimensions: 12.25" x 9.5" x 8"
- 17 lbs.