- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gator GR-Rack Bag with Wheels
- Write a Review
- Product H77446
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gator GR-Rackbag UW series case are lightweight rolling rack bags that are great for effects processors, recording equipment, and sound modules. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lightweight rolling rack bag with retractable tow handle, aluminum frame and polyethylene reinforcement.
The Gator GR-Rackbag UW series case are lightweight rolling rack bags that are great for effects processors, recording equipment, and sound modules. They feature a retractable tow handle and wheels that make for easy transport through airports, bus terminals and inside venues. They are ruggedly constructed, handsome and extremely portable, and do a great job of protecting your equipment and your back at the same time.
- Polyethylene-reinforced interior frame
- Internal reinforced aluminum valance
- Retractable tow handle & recessed wheels
- Ergo Grip Carry Handle
- Rear flap allows access to entire panel of equipment
- 600-Denier nylon exterior
- Exterior pocket for cables, etc.
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Retractable tow handle
Order today to protect your gear and make your transportation and setup process fast and easy.
- GR-RACKBAG-2UW: W x H x D: 19 x 5 1/4 x 12 1/2"
- GR-RACKBAG-3UW: W x H x D: 19 x 7 x 12 1/2"
- GR-RACKBAG-4UW: W x H x D: 19 x 9 x 12 1/2"
- GR-RACKBAG-2UW: W x H x D: 21 1/4" x 10 x 14 1/2"
- GR-RACKBAG-3UW: W x H x D: 21 1/4" x 11 3/4 x 14 1/2"
- GR-RACKBAG-4UW: W x H x D: 21 1/4" x 13 3/4 x 14 1/2"
- GR-RACKBAG-2UW: 11 lb.
- GR-RACKBAG-3UW: 13 lb.
- GR-RACKBAG-4UW: 15 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Carry
Comments about Gator GR-Rack Bag with Wheels:
Put a Crown XLS 1500 and a QSC GX3 into one of these. Not much room for any storage behind them, and the pouch is kind of small but otherwise I love it.
Much easier to carry these amps around in then our previous bulky, heavy, plastic case.