- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibraltar 6700 Series Double Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
- J14915 000000000 J14915000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 6711 Double Pedal from Gibraltar features fast touch G pedal boards and dual surface balanced bass drum beaters. These pedals feature four bearin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Gibraltar's next level of speed is driven by dual-chain and dual cams.
The 6711 Double Pedal from Gibraltar features fast touch G pedal boards and dual surface balanced bass drum beaters. These pedals feature four bearings, an easy key access adjustable hoop clamp, adjustable spring tension and rock stabilizer plates with spring loaded spurs. Also, the pedal offers just enough Velcro to hold position.
- Dual fast touch G pedal boards
- Dual surface balance beaters
- Double-chain cams
- Easy-key access
- Adjustable spring tension
- Spring-loaded spurs
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.