- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibraltar G-Class Single Bass Drum Pedal with Case
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H94415 000000000 H94415000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gibraltar G-Class single pedal was inspired by the demand for a pedal that could offer an ideal blend of power, speed, and style. The result is e...Click To Read More About This Product
A sculpted and feature-rich pedal from the hardware masters at Gibraltar.
The Gibraltar G-Class single pedal was inspired by the demand for a pedal that could offer an ideal blend of power, speed, and style. The result is exactly that. Elegantly fusing innovation with function, the G-Class pedal is loaded with groundbreaking control features like a single-pillar frame with enclosed spring tension, dual-adjustment cam drive and a footboard with height and beaters that are independently adjustable. The unique design eliminates setup complexities, and allows the player to fine tune the pedal's "feel" quickly and precisely.
Gibraltar's G-Class pedal is a one-of-a-kind, high performance machine-from the beater, all the way down to the die-cast foundation plate.
- Fast-touch G-branded pedal board
- Sculpted single pillar frame with enclosed spring-tension system
- G-Drive dual adjustment cam drive
- Variable weight beater
- Helix mounting system
- Independent footboard height and beater angle adjustment
- Cast foundation plate
- Onboard tool kit
- Sling-style travel bag
A whole new level amongst pedals: G-Class. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.