- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibraltar Lightning Rod Telescoping Hi-Hat Stand
- Write a Review
- Product H94416
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gibraltar brings you the first fully adjustable hi-hat stand with the Lightning Rod Telescoping Hi-Hat Stand. This stand is great for quick set up an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A hi-hat stand designed for ease of setup, adjustability and breakdown.
Gibraltar brings you the first fully adjustable hi-hat stand with the Lightning Rod Telescoping Hi-Hat Stand. This stand is great for quick set up and tear down and also offers infinite adjustments due to the telescoping hi-hat rod. This stand adjusts to very low playing height settings and allows the hi-hat pull rod to telescope down to match the setting. For breakdown the stands upper tube and pull rod independently telescope to a transport setting, no more loose hi-hat rods and upper tube sections to drop or lose.
- Lightweight and portable
- Super low positioning even adjusts the hi-hat rod out of the way
- One step tear-down telescopes down into one piece
A lightning rod for the adoration of current and future drummers. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.