- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibraltar Medium-Weight Boom Stand with Swing Nut
- Write a Review
- Product H82382
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gibraltar 6000 Series Cymbals are based on Gibraltar's award-winning 9700 Series and feature the now-famous Swing Nut attachment. In addition to offe...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
This medium-weight boom stand from Gibraltar offers a Swing Nut cymbal mount and a double-braced, tripod base.
Gibraltar 6000 Series Cymbals are based on Gibraltar's award-winning 9700 Series and feature the now-famous Swing Nut attachment. In addition to offering the fastest solution for a cymbal change in the hardware market, this stand also offers a lower spring to adjust cymbal tension for the right feel and cast metal parts with ABS inserts to eliminate metal on metal contact. This 3-tier, double-braced stand provides a rock-steady base, while the trademark hideaway boom ensures a quick and painless breakdown.
- ¢ Swing Nut fast cymbal mount with spring tension adjustment
- ¢ Heavy-duty, double-braced tripod base provides stabile foundation
- ¢ 3-tier stand with hinged height adjustments
- ¢ Cast metal parts with ABS inserts for no metal to metal contact
- ¢ Traditional-style cymbal tilter upgraded with Swing Nut fast cymbal mount system
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Holds Items Securely
- Professional Recording
Comments about Gibraltar Medium-Weight Boom Stand with Swing Nut:
This is the 6609-TP boom stand with the Swing Nut. I bought 5 of them. It is a super high quality stand that came packed well, and it is very sturdy and supports even my heavy cymbals perfectly. The reasons I chose this stand over the others:
1. The Swing Nut is just awesome. I read about it online and decided to buy a boom arm with it to see how it worked, and shortly thereafter I put my order in for 5 of these bad boys. Definitely worth the price of admission alone.
2. Three tiers - 2 vertical and the boom. Crappier stands give you only 2 tiers and that's sometimes not enough flexibility.
3. Memory locks for the vertical tiers included with the stand are a nice touch.
4. It has the best features in its class.
My only gripe about them is the 12.7mm boom cymbal rods themselves don't have memory locks included, but an add-on hinged memory lock is available.