- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibraltar Pro Lite Single Braced Hi-Hat Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75100 000000000 L75100000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pro Lite hi-hat stand is equipped with a single-braced tripod, which is designed to cut down the weight when compared to a double-braced stand. R...Click To Read More About This Product
With Quick Release Hi-Hat clutch, this is a professional and lightweight option.
The Pro Lite hi-hat stand is equipped with a single-braced tripod, which is designed to cut down the weight when compared to a double-braced stand. Rotate the legs to accommodate a double pedal or to position with other tripods. The fast touch pedal board controls the action of a standard chain drive mechanism, with spring tension adjustment available. The height adjustment collar is lined with a nylon bushing to prevent any metal-on-metal contact. The lower tripod height allows for easy break down and storage without disassembling. Attach and remove hi-hats quick and easy with the Gibraltar Quick Release Hi-Hat Clutch.
- Single braced, rotating tripod base
- Fast touch G-branded pedal board
- Chain drive
- Spring tension adjustment
- Hinged height adjustment collar
- Lower height tripod
- Quick Release Hi-Hat Clutch
- Height range: 29-1/2" to 36-1/2"
- Weight: 7 lbs, 6 oz
Grab this lightweight, single braced hi-hat stand for your setup today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.