- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibraltar Tour Class Single Chain Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75091 000000000 L75091000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gibraltar Tour Class pedals feature the style and fluidity of other Gibraltar pedals, with added durability and power. These rock-solid pedals ar...Click To Read More About This Product
Tough single-chain bass drum pedal with patented rocker arm and spring silencer
The Gibraltar Tour Class pedals feature the style and fluidity of other Gibraltar pedals, with added durability and power. These rock-solid pedals are crafted with a sleek, curved G-Class pillar frame that will hold up all tour long. They are all equipped with single-point beater adjustment for easy beater placement and a patented spring rocker arm. This specific model features a single-chain cam for a classic kick feel. No matter how hard you play, the spring is silenced by a felt silencer to keep unwanted noise from being present during recording. Add and remove pedals from the bass drum easily with Gibraltar's side mount hoop clamp.
- Sturdy bass drum pedal with single chain drive
- Curved G-Class pillar-style frame for durability and style
- Single-point beater for easy adjustment
- Patented spring rocker arm
- Felt spring silencer prevents noise
- Smooth, fast-touch “G” footboard
- Side-mount hoop clamp for easy attachment to bass drum
Go on tour with a pedal you can trust. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.