- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Graph Tech TUSQ XL Fender Style Slotted Nut
- Write a Review
- 712816 000000000 712816000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
TUSQ XL Fender Style Slotted Nut (PQL-5000-00) is a replacement nut for Fender guitars.Finally, the breakthrough you've been waiting for. Now you ca...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
TUSQ XL offers vintage looks and permanent lubrication.
TUSQ XL Fender Style Slotted Nut (PQL-5000-00) is a replacement nut for Fender guitars.
Finally, the breakthrough you've been waiting for. Now you can have it all - the great tone of TUSQ, classic good looks AND permanent lubrication. If you love the look of a vintage white nut, but you keep going out of tune when you bend strings or use your tremolo, then TUSQ XL is just what you need.
TUSQ XL is designed to boost guitar tone and performance. This precision engineered nut is made with a specially formulated material which couples the strings' vibrations to the neck and brings out the hidden harmonics and richness in every note. It is based on the highly resonant TUSQ man made ivory, but is impregnated with Teflon to improve the tuning performance of the guitar.
If you have an acoustic or vintage guitar, you owe it to yourself to hear the difference a TUSQ guitar replacement nut, saddle and bridge pins make. Compared to standard materials such as bone, Micarta or Corian, you'll hear more harmonics with every note you play when you use the TUSQ replacement nut on your guitar.
TUSQ is a proprietary material which is precision engineered under high pressure and heat. It is specifically formulated to deliver the right frequencies with the optimum transfer rate to the top of your guitar every time. Because of the way the TUSQ replacement nut is made, it is a consistent material that is rich in tone and harmonic content.
TUSQ has quickly become an important tone performance tool for some of the world's most renowned guitar manufacturers, luthiers and playing professionals. The TUSQ replacement nut has rich tone and sustain, without the inconsistency found in ivory, bone and other natural materials. Bone and ivory have hard and soft spots (grain) throughout each piece, hampering consistent transfer of vibrations to the guitar top. TUSQ guitar nuts, saddles and bridge pins are designed to transfer the right frequencies more efficiently from the string to the guitar body. Acoustic guitars come alive. Electric guitars will get a brighter sound and increased harmonic content.
- Has a crystal clear-bell like high-end and big open low-end
- Laboratory-proven to enhance harmonic content (up to 200% over other materials)
- Engineered for maximum vibration transfer
- Permanent lubrication
- Used by the world's finest guitar manufacturers
- Consistent quality from piece to piece and within each piece
- No flat or dead spots that can be found in bone or ivory
- Easy to work with - can be filed and sanded; will not chip or flake
Call or click to order today.
- Thickness: 1/8", (0.134"), (3.4mm)
- Length: 1-11/16", (1.69"), (42.93mm)
- Height: 3/16", (0.200"), (5.08mm)
- E string to E string: 1-38", (1.38"), (35.05mm)