- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gravity Stands Microphone Stand Short With Folding Tripod Base - Heavy Duty
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57182 000000000 L57182000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ideal for bass drum micing, the GMS 3122 HDB is a premium quality microphone stand with thick walled tubing, powder coated finish and 12.5" hei...Click To Read More About This Product
Low-profile tripod mic boom.
Ideal for bass drum micing, the GMS 3122 HDB is a premium quality microphone stand with thick walled tubing, powder coated finish and 12.5" height. The heavy duty tripod base is made of die cast zinc with ultra strong folding legs of steel and hefty rubber caps for surface protection.
The boom hub features precision 2-point tilt and position adjustment of the telescoping arm. A quick fastener allows for easily variable extension to a maximum length of 34", and the custom-designed retainer requires no tools for quick and secure mic clip attachment.
A set of black coding rings is included with the GMS 3122 HDB, additional ring packs are available in a wide array of colors for instant personalization.
- Short tripod microphone stand
- Extra heavy base with short legs
- Telescoping boom with 34" maximum length
- Ideal for bass drum micing
Order today for an ideal bass drum or amp mic stand solution.
- Tubing material: Steel
- Tubing color: Black
- Tubing surface: Powder coated
- Min. height: 12.68” (320 mm)
- Max. height: 19.7” (500 mm)
- Height adjustment: Yes
- Base type: Round base
- Base material: Cast iron
- Base diameter: 10 ½” (270 mm)
- Base weight: 15 lb. (3.6 kg)
- Boom model: 2-point adjustment
- Boom length: 35"
- Interchangeable rings: .6”, .8”, 1” (15 mm , 20 mm , 25 mm)
- Black ring pack included: Yes
- Weight: 6.25 lb.. (4.8 kg)