- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gravity Stands Microphone Stand With Round Base And 2-point Adjustment Boom
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57223 000000000 L57223000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MS 2321 B is a premium-quality microphone stand with thick-walled tubing, powder-coated finish and 66" (168 cm) maximum height. The heavy duty ro...Click To Read More About This Product
Round-base stand with boom.
The MS 2321 B is a premium-quality microphone stand with thick-walled tubing, powder-coated finish and 66" (168 cm) maximum height. The heavy duty round base made of cast iron is equipped with a rubber bottom to provide acoustic isolation and protect surfaces.
The boom hub features convenient 1-point tilt and position adjustment of the 31" (79 cm) boom arm. For easy height adjustment the MS 2321 B sports a smooth, durable clutch with threaded handle. The ergonomic knobs and clutch handle are made from high grade ABS with a soft touch, non-slip thermoplastic coating for comfortable operation, and the custom designed retainer requires no tools for quick and secure microphone clip attachment.
A set of black coding rings is included with the MS 2321 B, additional ring packs are available in a wide array of colors for instant personalization.
- Solid and durable construction
- Heavy duty base
- 2-point boom adjustment
- Ergonomic handling
- Interchangeable color rings
Ideal for singer/guitarists. Order today.
- Tubing material: Steel
- Tubing color: Black
- Tubing surface: Powder coated
- Min. height: 39.4" (1000 mm)
- Max. height: 66" (1680 mm)
- Height adjustment: Yes
- Base type: Round base
- Base material: Cast iron
- Base diameter: 10.6" (270 mm)
- Base weight: 7.9 lb. (3.6 kg)
- Boom model: 2-point adjustment
- Boom length: 19.7" (500 mm)
- Interchangeable rings: 1 x .6" (15 mm), 1 x .8" (20 mm) , 1 x 1" (25 mm)
- Black ring pack included
- Weight: 8.8 lb. (4 kg)