- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gravity Stands Microphone Stand With Round Base And One-Hand Clutch
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57197 000000000 L57197000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The GMS 231 HB is a premium-quality microphone stand with thick walled tubing, black powder-coated finish and 69" maximum height. The exceptionally s...Click To Read More About This Product
One-hand clutch stand for lead vocalists.
The GMS 231 HB is a premium-quality microphone stand with thick walled tubing, black powder-coated finish and 69" maximum height. The exceptionally stable round base is made of heavy-duty cast iron, while a rubber ring on the bottom ensures acoustic isolation and surface protection.
The GMS 231 HB features a new and especially convenient single-handed height adjustment function fitted with a non-slip ergonomic handle that makes it very easy to use at all times. The custom-designed retainer requires no tools for quick and secure microphone clip attachment.
VARIWEIGHT® compatible – patented stability system for secure holding and simple transportation by means of an insertable weight disc.
- Straight microphone stand with heavy-duty base
- Fast and convenient single-handed height adjustment
- Durable, rugged design
Order today for in-the-moment height adjustments.
- Tubing material: Steel
- Tubing color: Black
- Tubing surface: Powder coated
- Min. height: 42.5” (1080 mm)
- Max. height: 69” (1750 mm)
- Height adjustment: Yes
- Base type: Round base
- Base material: Cast iron
- Base diameter: 10 ½” (270 mm)
- Base weight: 15 lb. (3.6 kg)
- Boom model: 2-point adjustment
- Boom length: 34.6" (880 mm)
- Interchangeable rings: .8” (20 mm)
- Black ring pack included: Yes
- Weight: 9.7 lb.. (4.8 kg)