- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gravity Stands Microphone Stand With Round Base, XLR Connector and Gooseneck
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57177 000000000 L57177000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Enabling ultra flexible microphone orientation, this premium quality stand features a 14" gooseneck on a thick-walled tube and a heavy duty-round bas...Click To Read More About This Product
Round-base mic stand with gooseneck.
Enabling ultra flexible microphone orientation, this premium quality stand features a 14" gooseneck on a thick-walled tube and a heavy duty-round base made of cast iron. The gooseneck integrates a 3-pin female XLR connector for directly attaching a microphone while the tube sports a lateral XLR mic cable connector at the bottom end. This permits quick, clean setup without mic clips and running the cable up the stand.
- XLR gooseneck for direct microphone attachment
- XLR mic cable input at the bottom end of the tube
- Heavy cast iron base for excellent stability
Excellent for public speaking, other applications. Order today.
- Tubing material: Steel
- Tubing color: Black
- Tubing surface: Powder coated
- Max. height: 59 3/8” (1680 mm)
- Base type: Round base
- Base material: Cast iron
- Base diameter: 10 ½” (270 mm)
- Base weight: 15 lb. (3.6 kg)
- Weight: 9 lb., 7 oz. (4.3 kg)