- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
GROOVETECH TOOLS, INC. GrooveTech Sound Hole Truss Rod Wrench
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J26743 000001000 J26743000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Most acoustic guitars require truss rod adjustment through the sound hole, sometimes past one or two braces to an unseen nut. As a result, normal hex...Click To Read More About This Product
Reaches even the most recessed nuts.
Most acoustic guitars require truss rod adjustment through the sound hole, sometimes past one or two braces to an unseen nut. As a result, normal hex wrenches are not practical. CruzTOOLS GrooveTech Sound Hole Truss Rod Wrenches were designed specifically for this application, with blade length optimized to fit within the sound hole opening and long enough to reach even the most recessed nuts. A specially designed ball-end tip allows easy seating into the nut, and a pro-grade alloy using tight manufacturing tolerances prevents any chance of damage. Finally, an oversized screwdriver-type handle provides confidence when making truss rod adjustments.
Two sizes are available: 4mm fits most makes of guitars, while 5mm is primarily for Martin guitars.
- Designed specifically for acoustic guitars with truss rod nuts inside the sound hole
- Special ball-end tip allows for easy insertion into truss rod nut
- Professional grade
- Screwdriver-style handle provides confident grip
- Two sizes 4mm and 5mm fit most acoustic guitars
Order this must-have tool for your guitar repair kit today.