- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hercules Stands TravLite Folk Instrument A-Frame Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 484166 000000000 484166000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TravLite Folk Instrument Stand is ideal for holding banjos, mandolins, violins, and ukuleles securely in place thanks to adjustable foam pads. It...Click To Read More About This Product
Designed to keep your banjos, mandolins, violins, and ukes in place, and safe from scratches.
The TravLite Folk Instrument Stand is ideal for holding banjos, mandolins, violins, and ukuleles securely in place thanks to adjustable foam pads. It also has specially formulated foam pads to protect your instrument at all possible contact points. Featuring sturdy steel construction, the instrument stand is easy to set up, and breaks down to a compact 10.6" x 10.2".
All Hercules stands are safe for most nitrocellulose lacquer finish guitars*.
*Hercules tests for many types of nitro finish, however some guitar manufacturers change their nitro mixture often. Guitars should never be stored on a stand...always in the case.
- Holds banjos, mandolins, violins and ukuleles securely with adjustable foam pads
- Easy to set up and pack up
- Sturdy steel construction
- Specially formulated foam on all possible contact points to protect your instrument
- Weight: 0.9kg (1.9lb)
- Folded size: 270x260mm (10.6x10.2")