- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
KIRLIN Instrument Cable, Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J45946 000001000 J45946000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Kirin Cable's Original PVC jacket noise-free instrument cables feature 20-gauge OFC conductor, PE insulation, conductive PVC, and OFC spiral shield. ...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional quality cable for discriminating musicians.
Kirin Cable's Original PVC jacket noise-free instrument cables feature 20-gauge OFC conductor, PE insulation, conductive PVC, and OFC spiral shield. Kirin's Original 20 instrument cables are built for live performances. They are equipped with high-quality connectors, which feature nickel-plated contacts, stunning metal housing with a distinguishing pearl exterior finish.
- Straight 1/4" metal connectors with gold plated contact
- 20 gauge Oxygen-Free-Copper (OFC) conductor
- OFC spiral shielding with 95% coverage
- Black (BK) PVC jacket with 6.5mm outer diameter
- 3-Year Lifetime Warranty
Call or click to order this premium cable.