- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
KIRLIN XLR Microphone Cable
- Product J45947
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Kirlin Cable's Entry 20-gauge PVC jacket noise-free microphone cable is professionally designed to prevent external interference and ensure signals t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Professional quality cable for discriminating musicians.
Kirlin Cable's Entry 20-gauge PVC jacket noise-free microphone cable is professionally designed to prevent external interference and ensure signals travel rapidly and smoothly with minimum distortion, delay, or loss. These cables feature two 20-gauge CCAM conductors, which are twisted pair with cotton yarn fillers, conductive PVC shield with 100% coverage, and CCAM spiral shielding with 95% coverage.
- 3 pin XLR Male to XLR Female, metal housing with nickel plated pins
- 20 x2 gauge Copper-Calad Aluminum Magnesium alloy (CCAM) conductors
- CCAM spiral shielding with 95% coverage
- Black (BK) PVC jacket with 6.5mm outer diameter
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Call or click to order this quality mic cable.