- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
K&M 14950 Tuba Sitting Performer Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J02324 000000000 J02324000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This tuba stand for sitting performers has a wide base construction, and is easy to set up and fold. It has a non-marring height-adjustment mechanism...Click To Read More About This Product
Protects against dents and other damage.
This tuba stand for sitting performers has a wide base construction, and is easy to set up and fold. It has a non-marring height-adjustment mechanism, and the instrument support portion is rubber coated. As is typical of K&M products, this stand is exceptionally well-built, and will not mar the finish of your instrument. It can hold 55 pounds of tuba, plenty strong enough for virtually every model on the market.
- Suitable for most tuba models
- Instrument support: non-marring rubber
- Leg construction: brace construction, folds compactly
- Dimensions: 17.7" to 31.5"
- Material: steel
- Max. load capacity: 55.066 lb.
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special features: suitable for playing in a sitting position; additional notch for instruments with ridge; with safety pin
- Type: black
- Weight: 4.559lb.
Order now and complete your stage setup.