- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
K&M 18963.071.55 X-Style Double Braced Keyboard Stand
- Write a Review
- J43527 000001000 J43527000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sturdy double brace X-Stand, securely holds large keyboards. Made from steel tubing. Because of the unique height adjustment mechanism the stand alwa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ready for your heavy keyboard.
Sturdy double brace X-Stand, securely holds large keyboards. Made from steel tubing. Because of the unique height adjustment mechanism the stand always opens to the desired height and width.
As with all K&M products this best-in-class product is manufactured in Germany from high-grade materials, backed by a five-year warranty and is manufactured according to strict environmental protection standards (ISO 14001). A genuinely eco-friendly product from K&M.
1) German manufactured
2) 5-year warranty
3) Manufactured with strict environmental protection standards
- Adjustment: two cross braces with inserted screw
- Height: from 15.748 to 35.63"
- Material: steel
- Max. load capacity: 110.132 lbs
- Product Category: Baseline
- Shape: double-braced x-stand
- Special features: for large keyboards;
- additional locking positions on main X-tubes for extremely low level usage;
- adjustable end cap to stabilize the stand on uneven surfaces
- Support depth: 13.78"
- Support width: from 18.504 to 29.921"
- Type: black
- Weight: 11.278 lb.
Reliable and rugged, collapses for convenient transport.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Home Studio
Comments about K&M 18963.071.55 X-Style Double Braced Keyboard Stand:
It's a very substantial stand and not too difficult to adjust unless you need it lower that two feet high which is what I needed, in that case you have completely disassemble it and try to line up some little screws and washers while the x shaped stand is flopping all over. I will probably never adjust it again but I wish that re thought that part of the adjustment