- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
K&M 26010-500-55 Microphone Stand with Cast Iron Base
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 476250 000001000 476250000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 26010-500-55 microphone stand has a round cast-iron base with a meager 9.842 in. diameter. But it'll hold your mic in place, and it has an a...Click To Read More About This Product
The 26010-500-55 microphone stand has a round cast-iron base with a meager 9.842 in. diameter. But it'll hold your mic in place, and it has an anti-vibration rubber insert to help keep any unwanted noise down during a performance. Easy clutch height adjustment helps you take it from 34.252 to 62.008 in. Steel rod.
As with all K&M products this best-in-class product is manufactured in Germany from high-grade materials, backed by a five-year warranty and is manufactured according to strict environmental protection standards (ISO 14001). A genuinely eco-friendly product from K&M.
- Base diameter: 9.842 in.
- Height: 34.252 to 62.008 in.
- Height adjustment: Clutch
- Leg construction: Flat round cast-iron base
- Material: Steel
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special features: Anti-vibration rubber insert for noise filtration
- Threaded connector: 5/8 in.
- Type: Black
- Weight: 8.59 lb.