- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg CA-2 Chromatic Tuner
- Write a Review
- J50473 000001000 J50473000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With a larger, easier to read display and a stylish new design, the CA-2 from KORG is the new standard in compact, handheld chromatic tuners. Suitabl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get in tune every time with over 200 hours of battery life.
With a larger, easier to read display and a stylish new design, the CA-2 from KORG is the new standard in compact, handheld chromatic tuners. Suitable for a variety of instruments, this new tuner features a needle-style meter and offers up to 200 hours of battery life!
Having become a popular standard in tuners and an indispensable item for brass band or orchestra thanks to its superior basic functionality and convenient functions, the CA series now has a fresh new look. Carrying on the stylish design with its simple layout, the note name display has been enlarged and the meter made even more visible. This is a must-have item not only for beginners but also for a wide range of musical instrument performers. The CA-2 delivers the high precision, sensitivity, and simple ease of use that you expect from KORG tuners, providing stable tuning functionality in any situation from personal practice to ensembles and concert practice.
- Large, high visiblity display with a needle-style meter
- Compact, slim and lightweight body
- A wide variety of tuning functions that are suitable for a variety of instruments
- Adjustable calibration (410-480 Hz); Pure major third & minor third indicators
- Up to 200 hours of battery life; Five year warranty
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.