- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg Digital Metronome
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product L00028
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The KDM-3’s design is reminiscent of an acoustic mechanical metronome, except much smaller, making it a perfect fit for your tabletop, piano, or any ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
With an a new design that resembles a classic mechanical metronome, the new KORG KDM-3 provides powerful, clearly audible tones and a variety of beat patterns and sounds.
The KDM-3’s design is reminiscent of an acoustic mechanical metronome, except much smaller, making it a perfect fit for your tabletop, piano, or any practicing environment. Featuring a newly designed sealed speaker enclosure, it delivers powerful volume that exceeds its compact size, allowing you hear the metronome over the sound of your instrument or in a group setting. The KDM-3 features a variety of sounds including mechanical metronome, cowbell, rimshot, or voice and also offers 19 beat pattern, easy, one-touch operation, and a large display. Designed with reliability in mind, the KDM-3 also offers up 120 hours of battery life and a convenient Memory Backup function that will remember your settings in-between practice sessions, as well as an Auto Power-Off function.
- Stylish design that’s reminiscent of a mechanical metronome
- Eight metronome sounds, including a mechanical metronome sound
- 19 beat patterns support songs of any genre; Three types of tempo settings
- Memory Backup function and Auto Power-Off function
- Long-life design ensures worry-free performance even during extended practice sessions
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.