- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg GT-4 Guitar/Bass Compact Strobe Tuner
- Write a Review
- Product 210073
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A compact dedicated guitar and bass tuner with new circular displayThe KORG GT-4 is a dedicated guitar and bass tuner that automatically detects an i...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Take the guesswork out of tuning.
A compact dedicated guitar and bass tuner with new circular display
The KORG GT-4 is a dedicated guitar and bass tuner that automatically detects an instrument's pitch and offers simple operation. With a large note name display in the center and red LEDs that rotate in a circular pattern, it is a revolutionary tuner with superb visibility.
It supports seven-string guitars (7B through 1E) in Guitar mode, and six-string basses (Low-B through Hi-C) in Bass mode. While compact, it instantly indicates the pitch with the high precision you expect from Korg. The built-in high-sensitivity mic supports tuning of acoustic guitars as well.
Three tuning modes: Strobe, Mirror, and Meter
The GT-4 lets you choose one of three ways in which the LED's will indicate the tuning. The triangular green tuning guides indicate whether the input is sharp or flat, and show when the instrument is tuned perfectly.
The red LEDs will begin rotating when you play a note on your instrument, and will stop when your instrument is in tune. The LED's will rotate clockwise if your instrument is sharp or counterclockwise if your instrument is flat. When the tuning is correct, the two tuning guides will light simultaneously.
This newly developed tuning method takes advantage of this unique type of illumination. The bright red LED indicates the pitch of your instrument; simply tune your instrument to make the bright red LED coincide with the dim red LED's. The bright red LED will move to the right of center if the input pitch is sharp, or to the left if it is flat.
Tune your instrument so that the bright red LED is aligned with the green tuning guide in the center as on a conventional needle type tuner.
Quinta-flat tuning mode
Useful for dropped tunings, Quinta-flat tuning mode lets you calibrate the GT-4 from one to five semitones below standard pitch.
Designed for easy operation
The Korg GT-4 is designed for effortless operation with switches conveniently located when held in the palm of your hand.
In Strobe mode, if approximately thirty seconds have elapsed without any audio input, the rotating red LED's will go dark. If approximately ten minutes have elapsed with no audio input while powered-on, the GT-4 will automatically turn off to prevent unnecessary battery consumption.
- A compact and unique high-performance dedicated guitar/bass tuner
- Choose from three different tuning modes: Strobe, Mirror, and Meter
- Quinta-flat tuning mode allows dropped tuning between one and five semitones
- Supports seven-string guitars and six-string basses
- Built-in condenser mic supports acoustic guitars.
- Designed for easy operation
- Tuning: 12-note equal temperament
- Detection Range: B1 (23.13 Hz) to B6 (1975.54 Hz)
- Auto Tuning Modes: Strobe, Mirror and Meter
- Flat Tuning Function: 1 to 5 semitones
- Detection Accuracy: Better than ±1 cent
- Connections: INPUT (1/4")
- Power Supply: Two AAA batteries (3V)
- Battery Life: Approximately 18 hours (when tuner is operating with alkaline batteries, Strobe mode on, and A4 continuous input)
- Dimensions: 2.40" (W) x 2.56" (D) x 0.87" (H)
- Weight: 2.36 oz. (including batteries)
- Included Items: Two AAA batteries for verifying operation