Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Korg Guitar Tuner In Gunmetal 2-Packtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Korg Guitar Tuner In Gunmetal 2-Pack
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Convenient and accurate guitar/bass tuner 2-pack.
KORG's needle-style meter features note name and string names. Red and green LEDs indicate pitch discrepancy for even smoother tuning.
Compact, Slim and Lightweight
The GA-2 is pocket-sized and easy to carry anywhere. The battery can be replaced by simply sliding the entire body, so there's no risk of losing the battery compartment cover.
Dedicated Guitar and Bass Modes
The GA-2 includes selectable Guitar or Bass modes for easy operation with automatic pitch detection. The guitar mode supports 7-string guitars (7B through 1E). The bass mode supports 6-string basses (Low-B, Hi-C). A high-sensitivity microphone is built-in, allowing for easy and accurate tuning of acoustic guitars.
Quinta Flat Tuning Mode
The GA-2’s Quinta Flat Tuning mode supports the lowered tunings used in heavy metal styles to give more weight to the sound. The GA-2 provides five steps of flatted tuning, extending as far as five semitones below standard pitch and supporting even super-long scale guitars that are five frets longer than conventional guitars.
Sound Mode Emits Reference Tone from Built-in Speaker
In addition to tuning visually with the meter, you can also tune by ear using Sound Out mode which emits a reference tone to which you can tune each string of your guitar or bass.
200 Hours of Continuous Use
The high-efficiency long-life design allows approximately 100 hours of continuous operation on two AAA zinc-carbon batteries or approximately 200 hours on alkaline batteries.
- Large, high-visiblity display with a needle-style meter
- Compact, slim and lightweight body
- A wide variety of tuning functions that are suitable for a variety of instruments
- Adjustable calibration (410-480 Hz)
- Pure major third and minor third indicators
Keep your guitar and bass in tune. Order the Guitar Tuner 2-Pack today.
Guitar Tuner In Gunmetal 2-Pack Specifications:
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Detection Range: B0 bbbbb (23.12 Hz) - B6 (1975.53 Hz): Guitar/Bass Tone
- Reference Tone: [GUITAR] 7B -> 6E -> 5A -> 4D -> 3G -> 2B -> 1E, [BASS] LB -> 4E -> 3A -> 2D -> 1G -> HC
- (Pitch is 1 octave higher for GUITAR, 2 octaves higher for BASS)
- Tuning Modes: Meter mode, Sound Out mode
- Flat Tuning: 1-5 semitones (semitone steps)
- Detection Accuracy: +/- 1 cent
- Sound Accuracy: +/- 1.5 cent
- Connectors: INPUT jack (1/4 in. monaural phone jack)
- Power Supply: Two AAA batteries (3V) Battery Life Approximately 200 hours (alkaline batteries, Meter mode, A4 continuous input), Approximately 100 hours (zinc-carbon batteries, Meter mode, A4 continuous input)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 3.94" x 2.36" x 0.63"
- Weight: 67 g / 2.36 oz. (including batteries)
- Included Items: Two AAA batteries for verifying operation
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.