- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg Pitchclip 2 Plus Clip On Guitar Tuner
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L63890 000001000 L63890000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
An evolution of the popular Pitchclip tuner, the Korg Pitchclip 2 Plus is an all-new clip-on tuner featuring a rotating display, a compact body and b...Click To Read More About This Product
Get your axe singing as it should quickly and easily.
An evolution of the popular Pitchclip tuner, the Korg Pitchclip 2 Plus is an all-new clip-on tuner featuring a rotating display, a compact body and brighter output making it easier to use than ever. Simply attach it to the headstock of your instrument, turn on the switch, then just play a string and the tuner shows the exact amount of pitch difference.
The Pitchclip 2 Plus is designed from the player’s point of view and features high tuning precision, simple to use calibration function, an enhanced clip for even better holding power, and a reverse display function that will be appreciated by left-handed users.
Call or click to order today!
- 120-degree rotating display
- Improved visibility through more powerful LEDs
- Smoother and more accurate display (double the LEDs of the PC2)
- Full and half strobe mode
- Increased clip strength and stability
- Built-in calibration function supports various concert pitches
- 18-hour battery life
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.