- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LaBella OU80 Oud Strings - Turkish Tuning
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J23278 000000000 J23278000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The oud is the classical short-necked, bowl-backed fretless lute of the Arabic world. With 11 or 12 strings in 5 or 6 courses, it is usually tuned d™...Click To Read More About This Product
Top-notch nylon and silver-plated wound strings for this special, one-of-a-kind Arabic instrument.
The oud is the classical short-necked, bowl-backed fretless lute of the Arabic world. With 11 or 12 strings in 5 or 6 courses, it is usually tuned d™d™/aa/ee/BB/AA/G. This special set of strings will give it the tonal lift it needs to sound its best.
- Clear nylon and silver-plated wound
- Designed for Turkish tuning
- Medium Tension
- Made in the USA with American wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
If you play the oud, these are the strings you need.