- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LR Baggs Anthem SL Acoustic Microphone/Preamp System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 712980 000000000 712980000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For acoustic guitarists who prefer a minimalist approach to controls, LR Baggs offers the Anthem SL acoustic microphone and preamp system. In the SL,...Click To Read More About This Product
An intelligently designed mic system built for steel-string acoustic guitars.
For acoustic guitarists who prefer a minimalist approach to controls, LR Baggs offers the Anthem SL acoustic microphone and preamp system. In the SL, the balance between the Tru-Mic and Element pickup is preset for optimum performance so you can have the same great fidelity in an end-pin preamp format. The preamp, with LR Baggs famous all-discrete studio quality circuitry, is also equipped with a soundhole mounted volume control.
The mic is mounted to the bridge plate inside of the guitar to capture the majority of your guitar's true voice in a way that only a microphone is capable of-plus it is amazingly feedback resistant. The Element undersaddle pickup carries only the lowest frequencies for punch and authority.
- Pre-set mic and pickup for optimum performance
- Anthem Tru-Mic carries the majority of the guitars' frequency range
- Noise cancelation eliminates any annoying honky or boxy qualities inside the guitar
- The Element Pickup carries only the lowest frequencies
- One size fits most common string spacings and saddle widths
- Soundhole remote includes volume and mic gain trim controls
- Pre-contoured discrete class A endpin preamp
- Comes with battery bag for secure and unobtrusive battery retention
- Tru Mic dimensions: 2.27" x .735"x .48"
- Tru Mic weight: 0.5 oz
- Pickup active sensor length: 3.4"
- Pickup thickness: .038"
- Pickup width: .092"
- Battery type: Single 9V
- Battery life: 170 hrs.
- Mic range: 250Hz - 20kHz