- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LR Baggs Feedback Master Active Feedback Eliminator Belt Clip Preamp
- Write a Review
- Product H78805
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LR Baggs Feedback Master Active Feedback Eliminator Belt Clip Preamp is an indispensable electronics widget that's sure to find its way into ever...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A way to reduce the exact frequencies that cause feedback while preserving full tone.
The LR Baggs Feedback Master Active Feedback Eliminator Belt Clip Preamp is an indispensable electronics widget that's sure to find its way into every performing acoustic musician's kit bag. With TWO unique proprietary surgically narrow fixed depth sweepable filters and phase inversion the Feedback Master has everything you need to easily control feedback without ruining your sound. The circuitry is 100% analog, pure class A and all discrete for pure sweet sound and is the best sounding feedback suppression method available. The Feedback Master will work with virtually any pickup, active OR passive. The Feedback Master comes with both a belt clip and a microphone stand adapter.
- Two proprietary Garrett Null sweepable narrow-band filters easily locate and damp air and top feedback resonances, controlling feedback without sacrificing tone
- Phase inversion switch for additional feedback control
- Adjustable gain for optimum signal level and lowest noise
- All analog pure class A discrete circuitry makes is utterly transparent and quiet
- Works as a standalone buffer-preamp with virtually any active or passive pickup
- Includes mic stand adapter and belt clip
Play louder and sound better. Order today.
- Size: 4.75 x 2.85 x 1.25"
- Weight: (with battery): 7.3 oz.
- Battery Type: Single 9V
- Power Consumption: 2mA
- Battery Life: > 250 hours
- Class: Pure Class A all discrete
- Null 1: Off - 320 sweepable
- Null 2: Off - 320 sweepable
- Gain: 3dB to 24dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -92dB, 20Hz - 20kHz unweighted
- Input Impedance: 10 Megohms
- Output Impedance: 800 Ohms