- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Atlas Pro Hi-Hat Stand
- Write a Review
- H82395 000000000 H82395000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ludwig's Atlas Pro Hi-Hat stand's state-of-the art features allow it to perform with rock-solid reliance, eliminating annoying movement that interfer...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A hi-hat stand from Ludwig that offers optimized 3-point stability and advanced positioning features.
Ludwig's Atlas Pro Hi-Hat stand's state-of-the art features allow it to perform with rock-solid reliance, eliminating annoying movement that interferes with precise play. The patented Centroid 3-point stability system elevates the rear portion of the foundation plate to create a tripod with the heavy, double-braced legs. Additionally, the Aerodisc bottom cymbal tilter provides flexibility for the drummer to position the bottom cymbal at any level. Throw in the infinite possibilities for the footboard then a bevy of anchoring features, and a new approach to playing stability has arrived.
- Aerodisc Bottom Cymbal Tilter (Patent Pend.)
- Vice-grip tube joint with integrated memory lock
- Progressive action linkage
- Infinitely adjustable footboard angle
- Full range adjustable spring tension
- Easy break-down
- Rotatable base Legs
- Centroid 3-point stability system (Patent Pend.)
- SpurLok heel plate anchors
A hi-hat stand that supports the weight of its namesake. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.