- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mapex Falcon Double Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H95479 000000000 H95479000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Falcon is a complete line of pro-level hardware from Mapex with the features and conveniences needed by pros in the studio, on tour, or in the woodsh...Click To Read More About This Product
The Falcon Series is all about simplicity of adjustment and position.
Falcon is a complete line of pro-level hardware from Mapex with the features and conveniences needed by pros in the studio, on tour, or in the woodshed. The Falcon design was influenced and road tested by a team of artists who want an incredibly smooth feel and simple adjustability. The settings are dialed-in at the factory, so it feels good right out of the bag with only minor adjustments needed to fit individual tastes. That means more time playing and less time adjusting.
The Falcon Double Bass Drum Pedal is designed to give drummers optimal adjustment and designed to be the smoothest-playing pedals ever made. Falcon accessories also offers a direct drive for fluid, fast and responsive performance. Double-pedal users can experiment with the drives to find the right left foot vs right foot balance of feel and speed.
This pedal features a self-adjusting hoop clamp that reduces stress on hoops that, compounded with a reduced-size base plate, stabilizes the pedal. Additionally, the pedal offers independent control of beater positions at rest and the length of the row.
- Self-adjusting hoop clamp
- Footboard height adjustment
- Reduced baseplate size
- Beater angle adjustment
Hardware to take your drumming to new heights. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.