- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mapex Falcon Hi-Hat Stand
- Write a Review
- H95481 000000000 H95481000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Falcon is a complete line of pro-level hardware from Mapex with the features and conveniences needed by pros in the studio, on tour, or in the woodsh...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Falcon Series is all about simplicity of adjustment and position.
Falcon is a complete line of pro-level hardware from Mapex with the features and conveniences needed by pros in the studio, on tour, or in the woodshed. The Falcon design was influenced and road tested by a team of artists who want an incredibly smooth feel and simple adjustability. The settings are dialed-in at the factory, so it feels good right out of the bag with only minor adjustments needed to fit individual tastes. That means more time playing and less time adjusting.
The Falcon Hi-Hat Stand from Mapex is a new breed of stand, putting the emphasis on functional simplicity and an incredibly smooth feel. The stand includes a quick-release wing nut for easy installation or removal of a cymbal. An adjustable footboard allows multiple angles and heights to adjust to your playing style, while a tension adjuster offers a wide range of options to increase or decrease response and return. The stand also includes a foldable footboard for easy transport and high-friction rubber feet (with retractable spikes) increase traction on all surfaces.
- Quick-Release Wing Nut
- Footboard Height Adjustment
- Foldable Footboard
- Tension Adjuster
- Removable Swivel Legs
- High-Friction Rubber Feet with Retractable Spikes
Hardware to take your drumming to new heights. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.