- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin MM102 Retro Extra Light 12-String Guitar Strings
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52061 000000000 L52061000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Discover your acoustic guitar's true voice. MM102 Retro Extra Light 12-String Guitar Strings are the real deal, not an imitation. With Martin MM102 R...Click To Read More About This Product
Corrosion-resistant strings made of tin-plated steel core wire and proprietary Monel wrap wire.
Discover your acoustic guitar's true voice. MM102 Retro Extra Light 12-String Guitar Strings are the real deal, not an imitation. With Martin MM102 Retro 12-string acoustic guitar strings you get one tough set of strings that will last a long time and give you true, consistent tone that sounds like nothing else on the market. Martin's proprietary SOLID nickel/copper alloy blend provides for a reduced pick attack which allows the guitar's tone woods to be heard, not overshadowed. It offers uniquely mellow, yet crisp, sound. Martin's proprietary wrap wire is naturally corrosion resistant.
- Guages .010 .010, .013 .013, .023 .010, .029 .012, .038 .018, .047 .027
- Solid nickel/copper alloy blend wrap wire
- Tin-Plated hex core wire provides corrosion resistance
- Allows your guitar's tone woods to be heard
- True consistent tone that sounds like nothing else on the market
- Warm natural tone
- Sounds great plugged in
- Enhanced longevity
Freshen up your tone with some new Martin strings.