- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin MSP4200 SP Phosphor Bronze Medium Acoustic Guitar Strings
- Write a Review
- 100057 000000000 100057000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gauges 13-17-26-35-45-56.Martin SP Acoustic strings are designed with the performer in mind. Made with high-tensile strength core wire and finished w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ideal for gigging musicians who need a night-after-night consistent tone.
- The Martin Archives
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
- The Faces of C.F. Martin & Co.
Martin SP Acoustic strings are designed with the performer in mind. Made with high-tensile strength core wire and finished with the highest-quality wrap wire, Martin's SP line of strings stands up to rigorous practice and performance schedules to deliver consistent true tone that you can count on song after song.
- Bronze alloy for brilliance and long life
- Great price
- Studio-quality performance
The world's nicest guitar will sound dull if it's strung with dead strings. Keep plenty of these long-lived strings around to keep your sound bright and true. Order now.