- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin MTR13 Retro Bluegrass (Tony Rice's Choice) Acoustic Guitar Strings
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52065 000000000 L52065000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Discover your guitar's true voice. MTR13 Retro Bluegrass (Tony Rice's Choice) acoustic guitar strings are the real deal, not an imitation. With Marti...Click To Read More About This Product
Corrosion-resistant strings made of tin-plated steel core wire and proprietary Monel wrap wire.
Discover your guitar's true voice. MTR13 Retro Bluegrass (Tony Rice's Choice) acoustic guitar strings are the real deal, not an imitation. With Martin MTR13 Retros, you get one tough set of strings that will last a long time and give you true, consistent tone that sounds like nothing else on the market. Martin's proprietary SOLID nickel/copper alloy blend provides for a reduced pick attack which allows the guitar's tone woods to be heard, not overshadowed. It offers uniquely mellow, yet crisp, sound. Martin's proprietary wrap wire is naturally corrosion resistant.
- Gauges: .013, .016, .026, .034, .044, .056
- Solid nickel/copper alloy blend wrap wire
- Tin-Plated hex core wire provides corrosion resistance
- Allows your guitar's tone woods to be heard
- True consistent tone that sounds like nothing else on the market
- Warm natural tone
- Sounds great plugged in
- Enhanced longevity
Freshen up your tone with some new Martin strings.