- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin MTR13 Tony Rice Signature Bluegrass Acoustic Guitar Strings
- Write a Review
- J08287 000000000 J08287000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Guages: .013 .016 .026 .034 .044 .056Martin’s proprietary Nickel/Copper alloy blend wrap wire provides for a reduced pick attack and allows the guita...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Bring out your guitar's true voice.
- The Martin Archives
- Understanding Martin's New String Packaging
- Meet the Family
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
- The Faces of C.F. Martin & Co.
Guages: .013 .016 .026 .034 .044 .056
Martin’s proprietary Nickel/Copper alloy blend wrap wire provides for a reduced pick attack and allows the guitar’s tonewoods to be heard, not overshadowed. It offers a uniquely mellow, yet crisp, sound. Martin’s wrap is a solid Nickel/Copper blend, not nickel-plated, meaning there is no chance for defects to allow for corrosion. Martin's proprietary wrap is naturally strong and corrosion-resistant, so much so that it has been used in the propeller of dreadnought battleships and various machinery and tooling applications.
Discover what your guitar sounds like with these signature strings. Order today.