- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Double Bass Direct Drive Cajon Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53595 000000000 L53595000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MEINL Double Bass Direct Drive Cajon Pedal transforms your cajon into a percussion power-house piece. The direct drive pedal design gives you ins...Click To Read More About This Product
A quick, responsive and smooth double pedal for more complex cajon patterns.
The MEINL Double Bass Direct Drive Cajon Pedal transforms your cajon into a percussion power-house piece. The direct drive pedal design gives you instant action with the beaters.
- Easily play double bass patterns on your cajon
- Two pedals connected into one unit
- Direct drive system provides a smooth, responsive feel
- Adjustable spring tension
- Cradle-like mount fits any common cajon and keeps the pedals secure
- Includes drum key
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.