- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mike Balter Basics II Birch Handle Marimba Mallets
Hard Black Yarn
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L70173 000001001 L70173000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Mike Balter Basics II Series percussion mallets build on the quality of the original Basics Series, but with a more advanced player in mind, with a v...Click To Read More About This Product
Birch-handle marimba mallets with wool and rubber heads available
Mike Balter Basics II Series percussion mallets build on the quality of the original Basics Series, but with a more advanced player in mind, with a variety of models optimized to get multiple sounds out of your concert percussion instrument without breaking the bank. These Balter Basics II marimba mallets feature a sturdy, lightweight birch handle and your choice of either an oblong black wool head or round rubber head. The wool heads produce a full, rich tone and come in three hardness levels, with color-coded trim for quick and convenient switching. The rubber head works for general marimba playing and is also ideal for wood blocks, temple blocks and an array of percussion instruments.
- Two head types: oblong black wool or round black rubber
- Wool heads have 3 levels of hardness with color-coded trim
- Rubber head works for a variety of percussion instruments
- Sturdy, lightweight birch handles offer excellent control
- Low price is perfect for advanced students
Looking for advanced quality at a student price? Order now.