- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MONO Guitar Sleeve Bass Guitar Case
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product J15979
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bass Sleeve is the latest addition to MONO's collection of professional luggage for musicians. Designed to be a minimalist solution for traveling...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Minimalist design makes traveling with your bass, light and simple.
The Bass Sleeve is the latest addition to MONO's collection of professional luggage for musicians. Designed to be a minimalist solution for traveling light and simple, the new Sleeve collection of cases merges MONO's innovative protection and high-quality construction standards into a super slim and stylish design.
The above measurements represent the inner capacity of the Sleeve. If you are unsure about the fit for your instrument, make sure it does not exceed any of the maximum dimensions shown. The Sleeve is designed for standard, solid-body electric instruments. Hollow-body and other instruments with an overall maximum thickness (including bridge, pickups, knobs, toggles, etc.) of 3" are not recommended for the Sleeve. The Bass Sleeve pouch internal fitting dimensions are 14" wide x 12" long (short side), 16" long (long side), and can be filled up to 2.5"- 3" deep. Please check with support if you have fitting questions.
Weight: 78 oz (4.9 lb.)
- Top-loading design for fast, upright access
- Diagonal hinge means you can pull out bass without having to lay it down
- Headlock neck suspension system with solid, shock-absorbing EVA rubber and controured groove
- EVA insole with srap-pin protection
- Messenger-style outer accessory pouch with mesh pocket for smaller items
- Water-resistant outer shell
- Dual shoulder straps with chest harness
- Riveted handle
- Custom steel buckle
- Double steel zippers
- Lifetime warranty
Order the Sleeve today to slip yoru bass into something new.