- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Monster Cable Digital Fiber Optic Cable Toslink to Toslink
- Write a Review
- Product 331722
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Monster Cable Digital Fiber Optic Cable Toslink to Toslink is a reliable fiber optic cable that won't introduce jitter and dropouts, whether you'...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Reduces jitter and provides razor-sharp clarity.
The Monster Cable Digital Fiber Optic Cable Toslink to Toslink is a reliable fiber optic cable that won't introduce jitter and dropouts, whether you're monitoring a multichannel mix or transferring surround sound. Monster's LightSpeed Pro spring-loaded connector keeps the cable's highly polished fiber optically aligned with your connected component for accurate data transfer. LightSpeed's metal shell with strain relief and a heavy-duty Duraflex jacket provide great-looking, long-lasting protection and dependability.
- Graded index optical fiber greatly reduces jitter for enhanced clarity and definition
- Monster-designed pressure connection keeps fiber in perfect alignment with components
- Spring-loaded connector keeps fiber in optical alignment for maximum data transfer
- Metal shell connector for lifelong durability
- Low-profile design perfect for installations in tight spaces
- For use with DVD, CD, DACs, S/PDIF, and Dolby Digital audio applications