- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Musician's Gear 14-Gauge Speakon to 1/4" Speaker Cable
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J10292 000001000 J10292000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Musician's Gear line of cables is designed to minimize unwanted noise like buzz and hum and is durable enough for light-to-medium use. Musician's...Click To Read More About This Product
Musician's Gear Speaker Cable provides reliable sound reproduction at a value price.
The Musician's Gear line of cables is designed to minimize unwanted noise like buzz and hum and is durable enough for light-to-medium use. Musician's Gear cable is made of low resistance, 14 GA, unshielded, stranded, bare annealed, copper wire and is covered with a heavy-duty PVC jacket material. These cables have ultra-low signal resistance for a cleaner signal with no unwanted noise and provide excellent value. Musician's Gear Cable is your go-to brand for quiet, reliable speaker cable.
- 25', ¼" to Speakon speaker cable
- Wire: Stranded Bare Annealed Copper
- Conductors: 2-Conductor
- Conductor Gauge: 14 GA
- Conductor Material: Bare Annealed Copper
- Insulation Material: Polyvinyl Chloride
- Insulation Wall Thickness: 0.60mm nominal
- Insulation Diameter: 2.50mm +/- 0.20mm
- Assembly Fillers: None
- Jacket Material: Matte finish, polyvinyl chloride
- Jacket Color: Black
- Jacket Wall Thickness: 1.50mm nominal
- Jacket Diameter: 7.00mm +/- 0.20mm
- Lay Length: Unspecified
- Capacitance: 25 pF/FT @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 60 Ohms @ 1 MHz
- Resistance at 20C: 23 Ohms/1000FT
- RoHS Compliant
Save big when you buy Musician's Gear speaker cable.