- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Musician's Gear HI-Z Mic Cable
20 ft. Black
- Write a Review
- J10285 000001001 J10285000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Musician's Gear line of cables is designed to minimize unwanted noise like buzz and hum and is durable enough for light-to-medium use. Musician's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Musician's Gear Microphone Cable provides reliable sound reproduction at a value price.
The Musician's Gear line of cables is designed to minimize unwanted noise like buzz and hum and is durable enough for light-to-medium use. Musician's Gear microphone cables are made with 1-conductor, 26 AWG stranded bare copper with overall copper serve shielding and is covered with a polyethylene-insulated PVC jacket material. These cables provide a clean signal with no unwanted noise for an excellent value. Musician's Gear Cable is your go-to brand for quiet, reliable microphone cable.
- 20' high impedance microphone cable
- Wire: Bare Annealed Copper Length: 1 Foot (solder point to solder point)Conductors: 1-Conductor
- Conductor Gauge: 26 AWG
- Conductor Material: Bare Annealed Copper
- Insulation Material: Polyethylene
- Insulation Wall Thickness: 0.40mm nominal
- Insulation Diameter: 1.20mm +/- 0.05mm
- Fillers: Cotton (28 threads)
- Shield: Copper Serve
- Jacket Material: Matte finish, polyvinyl chloride
- Jacket Color: Black (Black Cloth, Braided)
- Jacket Wall Thickness: 1.50mm nominal
- Jacket Diameter: 5.50mm +/- 0.30mm
- RoHS Compliant
Save big when you buy Musician's Gear microphone cable. Order today!