- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Musician's Gear Right to Right Pedal Coupler Cable
1 ft. Black Tweed
- Write a Review
- J10293 000001001 J10293000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Musician's Gear line of cables is designed to minimize unwanted noise like buzz and hum, and is durable enough for light-to-medium use. Musician'...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Musician's Gear Instrument Cable provides reliable sound reproduction at a value price.
The Musician's Gear line of cables is designed to minimize unwanted noise like buzz and hum, and is durable enough for light-to-medium use. Musician's Gear Instrument cable is made with 1-conductor, 24 AWG stranded bare copper with copper serve shielding and is covered with a polyethylene-insulated PVC jacket material. These cables provide a clean signal with no unwanted noise for an excellent value. Musician's Gear Cable is your go-to brand for quiet, reliable Instrument cable.
- 1-foot dual-angle, braided instrument cable
- Wire: Bare Annealed Copper
- Length: 1' (solder point to solder point)
- Conductors: 1-Conductor
- Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG
- Conductor Material: Bare Annealed Copper
- Insulation Material: Polyethylene
- Insulation Wall Thickness: 0.70mm nominal
- Insulation Diameter: 1.63mm +/- 0.02mm
- Shield: Copper Serve
- Jacket Material: Matte finish, polyvinyl chloride
- Jacket Color: Black (Black Cloth, Braided)
- Jacket Wall Thickness: 1.50mm nominal
- Jacket Diameter: 5.40mm +/- 0.20mm
- Shrink Tubing Length: 50mm +/- 0.50mm
- RoHS Compliant
Save big when you buy Musician's Gear Instrument cable!