- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Musician's Gear Standard Instrument Cable Tweed-20 ft.-Gold (2 Pack)
- Write a Review
- J47039 000000000 J47039000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Musician's Gear Tweed Instrument Cable is crafted with oxygen-free copper wire for low oxidation and long life plus heavy-duty heatshrunk tubing for ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Gold-tipped metal plugs and braided-copper shielding help keep out unwanted noise.
Musician's Gear Tweed Instrument Cable is crafted with oxygen-free copper wire for low oxidation and long life plus heavy-duty heatshrunk tubing for strain relief. The cable's stylishly flecked tweed wrap adds vintage appeal and the right-angle 1/4" connectors are gold tipped.
- Durable gold-tipped metal plugs
- Braided copper shielding for optimal reduction of electrostatic hum
- Oxygen-free copper wire
- Heavy-duty heatshrunk tubing for for strain relief
You can never have too many good cables. Order today.