- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MusicNomad GRIP Cutter - Premium String Cutter
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L20586 000000000 L20586000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Changing strings just got a whole lot easier with MusicNomad’s GRIP Cutter. The string cutters' high-quality chrome vanadium steel blade is spring-lo...Click To Read More About This Product
Makes changing strings a breeze.
Changing strings just got a whole lot easier with MusicNomad’s GRIP Cutter. The string cutters' high-quality chrome vanadium steel blade is spring-loaded and comes with a convenient storage sheath when not using. The side cutter design lets you cut strings flush to the tuning machine posts. The pro-quality forged steel quickly cuts both big and small strings. It’s perfect for electric and acoustic guitar, bass, banjo, mandolin and orchestral strings. The ergonomic rubber-lined comfort grips make cutting a cinch. MusicNomad’s GRIP Cutter is designed to be the last string cutter you’ll ever buy.
- Perfect for cutting all string types
- Ergonomic TPR non-slip comfort grips
- Convenient storage sheath
- Compact 4.5" design fits in every gig bag or case
- Side cutter design to cut close
- Strong, durable chrome vanadium steel
- Spring-loaded for fast precision cutting
Order the GRIP Cutter for your gig bag today.