- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MuteX Sound Barrier Roll
- Write a Review
- Product H76207
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
MuteX Sound Barrier is the most advanced acoustic soundproofing material available for recording studios, iso booths, control rooms and home theaters...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Acoustic soundproofing roll.
MuteX Sound Barrier is the most advanced acoustic soundproofing material available for recording studios, iso booths, control rooms and home theaters. MuteX' ultra-dense poly-weave gives you better results than any competing product. MuteX has an industry-leading Sound Transmission Class (STC) of 32. The higher the rating, the better a material is at blocking sound and providing privacy.
MuteX also acts as an acoustic treatment when applied to the exterior of a wall, reducing reverberation in recording and listening environments. And MuteX goes up easier too. At 4oz. per square foot, you can install it with less effort and manpower.
MuteX allows you to:
- Reduce or eliminate sound transmitted through walls, floors, and ceilings
- Create much cleaner, more acoustic sound for studio quality recording environments
- Apply MuteX thin, firm layer to sub-floor then easily apply finished flooring on top
- Simply staple or tack thin, firm layer over or under existing wall studs, drywall, brick, etc.
- Easily apply drywall on top, which then lays flat on MuteX
- Maintain lifetime sound resistance with no decrease in results “ MuteX does not compress over time
- Reduces or eliminates sound transmitted through walls, floors, and ceilings
- Creates an acoustically cleaner sound in studio quality recording environment
- Maintains a lifetime of sound resistance because MuteX does not compress over time
- Attaches easily to exterior of existing walls with staples or adhesives
- Works best in construction of new walls when MuteX is installed between drywall and the studs
MuteX Sound Barrier Roll: Costs less, blocks sound better and it's easier to install. Order today!
- Composition: Ultra-dense poly-weave sound diffuser with thick resin backing sound blocker
- Thickness Composite: 5.21mm
- Dims. (standard roll): 30' long x 5' wide (150sq ft.)
- Weight: 1/4 lb. per sq. ft.
- Appearance: Raven black poly-weave face, clear-resin backing