- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Native Instruments MASCHINE STAND
- Write a Review
- Product H90656
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MASCHINE STAND is the essential accessory for anyone who uses MASCHINE. It's designed to fit both first generation MASCHINE models and the MASCHI...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Sturdy aluminum stand for the MASCHINE hardware controller.
The MASCHINE STAND is the essential accessory for anyone who uses MASCHINE. It's designed to fit both first generation MASCHINE models and the MASCHINE MK2 generation hardware controllers. The MASCHINE STAND includes a mounting adapter that makes it easy to attach to standard drum hardware for even more positioning options on stage or in the studio. Made of robust aluminum, with a black anodized finish and rubber pads for non-slip grip, the stand is designed to provide a strong hold, maximum visibility and improved ergonomics. This accessory is for the MASCHINE controller only and will not fit the MASCHINE MIKRO controller.
IN THE STUDIO
The MASCHINE STAND fits neatly into typical desktop environments, with just the right 15 angle for maximum visibility, ergonomic beat production and ultimate no-wobble, non-slip stability.
Locating pins prevent the hardware from shifting sideways and rubber pads front and back make sure the MASCHINE unit sits snugly on the stand. Down at the bottom, non-slip rubber feet hold the stand steady on your studio desktop.
The stand is rugged enough for any stage, and comes complete with a sturdy, die-cast Mounting Adapter, letting you mount your MASCHINE like a snare drum on standard 7/8" drum clamps.
The included mounting adapter is ideal for integrating MASCHINE into your drum setup, or just to hold your MASCHINE at exactly the right height for optimum visibility and positioning when performing live.
- 15-Degree angle for maximum visibility, ergonomic beat production
- Non-slip rubber feet hold the stand steady on your studio desktop
- A must have for both in the studio and for on stage performances
- Includes mounting adapter for standard drum hardware
- Robust aluminum material, with a black anodized finish
- For use with MASCHINE MK2 or original MASCHINE
- Not compatible with MASCHINE MIKRO
The perfect position for making hits, order today.
- For use with: New MASCHINE MK2 hardware, black or white edition, original MASCHINE controller (Not compatible with MASCHINE MIKRO)
- Product includes: MASCHINE STAND, Mounting Adapter
- Material: Aluminum with black anodized finish
- Measurements: 32 x 29.3 x 6.5 cm
- Weight: Stand: 971g, Mounting Adaptor: 165g
- Compatible drum hardware: Pearl OPT0910 Optimount Holder, Roland PDS-10 Pad Stand, Millenium MTS89 Double Tom stand, Millenium Multi-Clamp, Pearl ADP 20 Multi Clamp, Dixon PAKL264-SP Multiclamp perc, Pearl UX-80 Universal Clamp