- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nord Half Moon Switch
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 709915 000005000 709915000005000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Half Moon Switch is designed to add functionality to the Nord C1 Combo organ. With the Half Moon Switch, you can control the speed of both the bu...Click To Read More About This Product
The Half Moon Switch is designed to add functionality to the Nord C1 Combo organ. With the Half Moon Switch, you can control the speed of both the built-in rotating speaker simulation as well as an external rotary speaker connected via the 11-pin Leslie connection. The Half Moon Switch offers 3 speed settings (slow - break - fast) and is easily attached without the use of any tools at various locations along the left front of the lower manual.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.